cold shoulder top: ASOS (exact)
denim: AG Jeans (exact)
strapped clogs: c/o Musse & Cloud (similar)
1. I live for bubble tea. I’ve been to every bubble tea shop there is to visit here in Seattle and have all the stamp cards to prove my dedication. Bubble tea is my comfort food on good, bad, and ugly days. My friends have joked that if I ever become pregnant, I’ll need to be hooked to an IV bag dispensing bubble tea because my everyday cravings are already insane. Sadly, I have recently become lactose intolerant, so… dang. No more milk teas for this girl!
2. The Bachelor franchise can have all my roses. The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise? So grateful to have the Bachelor franchise in my life almost every season of the year! There’s something about the over-the-top drama and ridiculous meltdowns that I get hooked into every. single. season. I love trashy reality TV like no other.
3. Squirrels are my favourite animal. You read correctly! Squirrels, not cats. As much as I love cats and am a self proclaimed crazy cat lady, squirrels are my favourite. Why? I think squirrels have the perfect facial feature ratios. The ratio of their eyes-to-ears-to-nose size is just so cute! I know this makes me sound totally crazy, but check out Jill The Squirrel’s Instagram account and you’ll see what I mean.
4. I love food, but I’m also allergic to a lot of it. First and foremost, peanuts are my most severe allergy (yay for Epipens!). Next to peanuts are strawberries, almonds, and recently, hazelnuts. Any pitted fruits? Forget about those! No apples, peaches, plums, necatrines, etc, for this lady. Also, no carrots. With the recent discovery of being lactose intolerant, it’s been a challenge to figure out my morning breakfast routine since I was so used to making overnight oats with milk. Being allergic to milk, soy milk, and almond milk, my options are now limited to rice, hemp, or coconut milk. It just doesn’t taste the same!
5. I retain a lot of useless information. A solid 90% of my brain (hah, ok maybe a tiny exaggeration) is filled with song lyrics, even lyrics of songs I don’t like. This is particularly frustrating especially when some song from the 90s comes up that I really don’t like but might’ve heard over 5 times on the radio back in the day and now the words are engrained in my memory; so engrained to the point that I’ll start singing along years later!
This was such a fun post to put together! I’d love to get some other bloggers to share 5 things we may not know about them. I’m tagging Julia of Style & Cheek, Jenn of Hello Rigby, and Nicole of Writes Like a Girl to share 5 things about themselves!