This post is not in partnership with Tony Moly. I purchased this product on my own and absolutely love it, so wanted to share my pros & cons:
– Face mask sheets themselves are thick! They’re 3-layered, which helps to retain the pulp and moisture
– 5 free-parabene, talc, benzo-phenone, troethanolamin, artificial pigment
– Individually packed and the 11-pack comes in a wide variety of effects; you can also buy singular effects as well
– Eye holes and nose flap are perfect sized. As someone with a wider face but with smaller features, this is huge! Most North American-designed masks usually have very large eye holes and nose flaps which require me to “scrunch” up the mask on application. The Tony Moly ones fit perfectly!
– Sheet masks are well packed with goodness, although the liquid will occasionally run down the side of my face/into my hair
I love these masks. Of all the masks I’ve tried so far, these are my favourites! At less than $1 a piece, I would highly recommend them. The variety pack is so perfect for selecting from when you need to pick a few favourites to take along on a plane (aka the most moisture-sucking vessel to travel in).