Today we’ve partnered up to give you a chance to win an iPhone case of your choice. They’ve got some great options for all phone sizes, so check them out here.
This week, Title Nine is hosting a few FitFest events here in Seattle and Bellevue! These events will include:
– Personalized bra fitting advice from a “bravangelist” expert
– An expanded assortment of bras
– Bras for sports, work-to-workout, everyday and date night
– A “Bounce-ath-a-lon” for those who want to put Title Nine’s bras to the test, with stations like hula hoop, jump rope, cup stacking, run around the block, hippity-hop ball & burpees
May 13-14, 10am-8pm
Title Nine Bellevue
10237 Main Street
May 20-21, 10am-8pm
Title Nine Seattle
7000 Woodlawn Ave NE
If you’re not local to Seattle, that’s ok too! FitFest events are going on nationwide all summer across all participating retail stores. Anyone interested in participating should RSVP at the local Title Nine Retail Location.
If you can’t make it to a FitFest event, I’m really excited to be able to offer one lucky reader a bra of their choice! This giveaway is open to US residents only and can either be picked up in-store (if you live near a Title Nine retail store, you’ll also get a personalized fitting session), or redeemed through their call center with a gift card.
Left | Middle | Right
YOU GUYS!! This is probably the most exciting Monday post ever! I know I talk about Betabrand’s Dress Pant Yoga Pants a lot, but it’s hard not to when my collection of these bad boys has grown to 4 pairs since last summer. In all honesty, I don’t wear many other, if any other, pants to work as of late because these are the best pants I have ever owned. Not only are they ultra comfortable, but they don’t look like yoga pants at all. These are, hands down, my best kept secret (err, maybe not so much anymore after this confessional) at work– it’s the comfort of stretchy pants while still feeling like a boss in the office because no one can tell that you’re wearing the most lounge-worthy pants ever!
I’m super excited for one of you lucky ducks to get a chance to win a pair for yourself! There are a handful of styles of these pants (leggings, straight leg, boot cut) in multiple colors (they just added funding for prints too!), aka something for everyone! If I was forced to pick a single pair of pants to wear for the rest of my life, it would be a pair of DPYP.
button down top: Ann Taylor
straight leg DPYP: c/o Betabrand (exact)
cognac wedges: Nine West
Winner will be notified via email. If I don’t hear a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
Contest closes at the end of this week! Good luck!
1 // wine colored maxi dress $37
2 // Black & gold cutout dress $34
3 // Floral sequin dress $40
– Only entries from US readers are accepted.
– Winner has 48 hours to respond to the congratulatory email. A new winner will be drawn in the case that the original one does not respond.
GOOD LUCK! ♥
a Rafflecopter giveaway
– Winner will be chosen within 24 hours of giveaway close
– If I don’t hear back from the winner in 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn
– Giveaway is open to international readers. YAY!