It’s been a while since the last update on my skincare routine, and a bit has changed! Earlier this year, I started experimenting with all natural oil (especially, rosehip seed oil) to replace my traditional face creams (you can read all about it in this post
). Since trying the first couple bottles of rosehip seed oil, I loved it and the results, but I didn’t love the yellow tint it left on my skin. This left me looking for other all-natural alternatives.
As timing would have it, the blogging stars aligned and I’m excited to do a Trilipiderm Ultra Hydrating All-Body Oil review, thanks to a bottle I received specifically to try for this review post. If you’re local to Seattle and looking to try it, it’s available for purchase at Pharmaca (also online here).
For starters, this is a super attractive product because it is 100% plant derived with no preservatives, no parabens, and no silicone. On top of this, it is also fragrance free, non-staining, and comes in an easy-to-dispense spray bottle. For this review, I used the product every night after a shower for 2 weeks straight. I applied the oil all over my face and body and my pros and cons are below.
– The simple all-in-one made the Trilipiderm All-Body Oil a single product go-to
– The oil itself feels light and non-greasy
– Oil was quickly absorbed, so I didn’t have any issues with waking up on a greasy pillowcase (which has happened with previous oil-based products)
– A little product goes a long way. Even after two weeks of consistent usage, I’m surprised by how much is left!
– I found myself having to wait a little longer than usual to apply makeup, if I used the oil on my face. Even though the oil is fast-absorbing, it is oil afterall and my liquid eyeliner would fall right off if I tried to apply it shortly after applying the oil
Overall, I really enjoyed my trial for the Trilipiderm Ultra-Hydrating All-Body Oil review. I’ll be swapping out my current face routine and body lotion for this single product moving forward.
Along with this all-body oil, I’ll be sharing some of my go-to essentials for Fall road trips in a few days!